Description of job position
- Preparing, submitting, and implementing registration documents of pharmaceutical products.
- Ensuring the correct translation and comprehensibility of technical texts shown on the packaging and package inserts of medicines.
- Negotiation with the company’s internal clients.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions (National Institute for Drug Control, Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic) and the company's headquarters.
- Preparing, submitting, and detailed processing of requests for the authorisation of clinical trials.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Regulatory Affairs Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
14,600 - 21,817 Kč
30,916 - 116,424 Kč
Regulatory Affairs Manager
37,882 - 107,377 Kč
Public Administration, Self-governance
35,668 - 109,077 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
80,547 - 342,729 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used