The salary range of employees working in Czech Republic is, by default, in the range of 23,868.00 Kč (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 72,477.00 Kč (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Czech Republic into wage bands in Kč.
Average salary and range in Czech Republic by age in Kč.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Czech Republic (Kč).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Czech Republic (Kč).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Technical Director Top Management
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. Logistics Director Top Management
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. Finance Manager Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Production Director Top Management
14. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Lead developer Information Technology
16. Call Centre Director Top Management
17. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Leasing Director Leasing
20. Software Engineer Information Technology
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Czech Republic (Kč)
1. Porter, Information Staff General labour
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
6. Au-pair General labour
7. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
8. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Funeral service worker Service Industries
10. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
12. Survey Interviewer General labour
13. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Security Guard Security & Protection
15. Packer Production
16. Housekeeper Service Industries
17. Hotel Porter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. General Labourer General labour
20. Florist Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary