The salary range of employees working in Czech Republic is, by default, in the range of 23,245.00 Kč (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 69,234.00 Kč (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Czech Republic into wage bands in Kč.
Average salary and range in Czech Republic by age in Kč.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Czech Republic (Kč).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Czech Republic (Kč).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Logistics Director Top Management
8. Technical Director Top Management
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. IT Manager Management
12. Call Centre Director Top Management
13. Finance Manager Management
14. Lead developer Information Technology
15. Solicitor, Barrister Law & Legislation
16. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Leasing Director Leasing
18. IT Product Manager Information Technology
19. Production Director Top Management
20. Software Engineer Information Technology
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Czech Republic (Kč)
1. Porter, Information Staff General labour
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
6. Au-pair General labour
7. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Funeral service worker Service Industries
10. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Survey Interviewer General labour
12. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
13. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Hotel Porter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Packer Production
18. Picker Agriculture, Food Industry
19. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
20. General Labourer General labour
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary