The salary range of employees working in Czech Republic is, by default, in the range of 24,305.00 Kč (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 73,200.00 Kč (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Czech Republic into wage bands in Kč.
Average salary and range in Czech Republic by age in Kč.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Czech Republic (Kč).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Czech Republic (Kč).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Technical Director Top Management
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Logistics Director Top Management
10. Finance Manager Management
11. IT Manager Management
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
14. Production Director Top Management
15. Lead developer Information Technology
16. Leasing Director Leasing
17. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Developement Director Top Management
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Software Engineer Information Technology
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Czech Republic (Kč)
1. Porter, Information Staff General labour
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Au-pair General labour
7. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
8. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Survey Interviewer General labour
10. Packer Production
11. Housekeeper Service Industries
12. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
13. General Labourer General labour
14. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Hotel Porter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Security Guard Security & Protection
17. Florist Service Industries
18. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
19. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary