Description of job position
- Preparing documents for product registration by the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Updating the registration database and archiving documentation.
- Updating and reviewing registration documentation on the basis of comments.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Ensuring compliance and implementation of the legislative requirements.
- Checking product documentation, advertising materials, and texts.
- Ensuring the preparation and evaluation of analyses.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions, and other departments within the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
14,600 - 22,729 Kč
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
32,164 - 53,849 Kč
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
31,406 - 55,974 Kč
29,885 - 58,371 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
70,529 - 335,244 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used