Description of job position
- Selling tyres for passenger and off-road vehicles, trucks and utility vehicles, metal, aluminium and alloy discs.
- Exchanging worn or damaged tyres, discs, tubes, valves etc.
- Repairing punctures, side punctures of tyres, sticking the tubes, sticking in the valves.
- Inflating tyres according to the pressure recommended by the manufacturer.
- Measuring and adjusting wheel alignment, tyre balancing.
- Providing advice on choosing the appropriate type of tyres, discs etc.
- Storing customer tyres during off-season.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Tyre Fitter - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
14,600 - 23,194 Kč
Wood Processing Industry
15,731 - 32,705 Kč
16,247 - 32,600 Kč
15,435 - 33,986 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
53,358 - 315,664 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used