Description of job position
- Preparing vehicles before coating (cleaning, grinding, sealing, masking).
- Preparing, mixing and applying primary colour, metallic paint, paint and lacquer using spray guns on the vehicle or its parts.
- Checking the quality of work done after a thorough burning and curing of the paint.
- Eliminating the incurred drawbacks in accordance with the technological procedures.
Position Varnisher - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
General Labourer - General labour
13350 - 17753 CZK
Design Engineer - Construction & Real Estate
25837 - 37823 CZK
Varnisher - Car Industry
26329 - 41612 CZK
Film Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
23804 - 44292 CZK
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
72933 - 271455 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used