Description of job position
- Performing inspections on the chemical and microbiological indicators of input materials, intermediates (bulks), and finished products.
- Reviewing documents related to input materials by means of comparison and the assessment of the parameters.
- Inspecting the quality of parameters by means of comparison with the standards and specification of the product.
- Recording the results from inspections into the internal system.
- Reporting any discovered variances to responsible management staff.
- Responsibility for the proper use and calibration of mechanical and electrical measuring instruments.
- Participating in resolving non-standard situations occurring during the production of bulks.
- Archiving samples required by the legislation.
Position Chemical Lab Technician - Chemical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
14057 - 23501 CZK
17334 - 39580 CZK
Chemical Lab Technician
17870 - 33370 CZK
Premium Collection Clerk
16347 - 37712 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
63575 - 294750 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used