Description of job position
- Fabricating, altering, repairing, building and assembling the formwork, foundations, lintels, pillars and ceilings.
- Cutting and shaping wood parts.
- Establishment of structures and carpentry constructions according to planimetric and as-built drawings.
- Fulfilling the tasks involved in the establishment of structures.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Carpenter - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17,300 - 25,637 Kč
Pastry Chef, Confectioner
Agriculture, Food Industry
20,950 - 48,574 Kč
Construction & Real Estate
17,300 - 49,014 Kč
Education, Science & Research
18,716 - 47,116 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
65,354 - 283,479 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,500.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used