Description of job position
- Coordinating and organising the staff according to the site manager’s instructions.
- Monitoring the construction processes and procedures while maintaining safety and health at work.
- Supervising the performance of construction works in accordance with the work schedule.
- Performing the activities according to construction documentation and their recording in the site diary.
- Responsibility for the proper management of the company’s wealth.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Construction Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17,300 - 26,351 Kč
Agriculture, Food Industry
30,859 - 61,887 Kč
Construction & Real Estate
29,534 - 58,092 Kč
32,224 - 53,902 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
65,356 - 292,625 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,500.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used