Description of job position
- Assessing the degree of unevenness of floors with a spirit level.
- Eliminating the identified unevenness using a levelling screed.
- Cutting and sawing wood flooring, laminate flooring and tiles to the required dimensions.
- Placing wood flooring, laminate flooring and tiles.
- Sanding, staining and varnishing wood parquet.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Floor Layer, Paver - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17,300 - 26,106 Kč
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
22,786 - 52,034 Kč
Floor Layer, Paver
Construction & Real Estate
17,300 - 59,816 Kč
25,061 - 44,595 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
75,823 - 288,254 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,500.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used