Description of job position
- Managing of residential and non-residential space from a technical aspect.
- Reviewing the technical condition of buildings and the surrounding area.
- Responsibility for a continuous supply of energy carriers.
- Performing regular reviews and inspections of distributions and equipment.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the building, removal of municipal waste and recyclable resources.
- Planning and coordinating alternations and general overhauls of buildings.
- Communicating with suppliers and national institutions.
- Responsibility for managing all the required documentation.
Position Property Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,350 - 23,235 Kč
Switching Network Development Specialist
21,807 - 55,581 Kč
Construction & Real Estate
22,370 - 63,216 Kč
Call Centre Supervisor
26,617 - 52,564 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
54,534 - 277,963 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used