Description of job position
- Responsibility for organising, managing, and coordinating construction work and other activities on the construction site.
- Assessing the construction work progress on a regular basis, monitoring the use of budgeted funds.* Recording all completed construction work in the construction log.
- Taking decisions on the start and completion of construction work and other activities on the construction site and in the structure.
- Issuing orders related to construction work, the organisation of work, and the movement of people on the construction site and in the structure.
- Taking the delivery of construction products, determining their suitability, and defining their placement and storage on the construction site.
- Issuing orders to immediately halt construction work and other activities on the construction site and in the structure.
- Coordinating the sequence of construction work activities.
- Forbidding others from the construction site and from the structure.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Site Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
28,230 - 58,747 CZK
Construction & Real Estate
29,810 - 53,854 CZK
27,844 - 52,209 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used