Description of job position
- Administering simple and/or double-entry accounting for the company.
- Securing the proper and timely accounting of all issued invoices.
- Proper recording of all entrusted accounting records.
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Completing tax declarations.
- Preparing statements for the Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic.
- Communicating with auditors, tax authorities, and other institutions.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
Medicine & Social Care
17,415 - 53,839 CZK
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
24,570 - 43,868 CZK
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
23,132 - 48,446 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used