Description of job position
- Responsibility for the processing and managing the accounting agenda of the company.
- Checking customer payment of claims and liabilities of the company.
- Cash management in domestic and/or foreign currency.
- Drafting and recording internal regulations.
- Submission of proposals for cost optimization of the company.
- Preparing and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual statements and reports.
- Preparing economic documents, reports and analyses for the company's management team.
- Tax return preparation.
- Assisting the tax office employees with tax inspections.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Economist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 Kč
Technical Support Specialist
26,307 - 59,061 Kč
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
28,230 - 58,747 Kč
Construction & Real Estate
29,810 - 53,854 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used