Description of job position
- Processing and managing all payroll activities.
- Completing annuity insurance records, archiving documents and records, and updating payslips.
- Communicating and preparing documents and reports for Social Insurance Office, health insurers, and supplemental retirement insurance.
- Monitoring legislative changes with their subsequent application to meet the company’s needs.
- Preparing monthly payroll closing and reports.
- Processing and checking attendance.
- Recording and processing payroll deductions (meal vouchers, salary deposits, interest-free loans, other deductions, execution orders, etc.).
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Payroll Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,350 - 23,235 Kč
Construction & Real Estate
26,576 - 46,173 Kč
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
26,222 - 46,650 Kč
Medicine & Social Care
22,537 - 51,242 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
54,534 - 277,963 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used