Description of job position
- Self-reliant simple and/or double-entry accounting for one or more companies.
- Performing more complex accounting operations requiring minimum guidance and control by the chief accountant.
- Auditing financial statements, ledgers, and accounts.
- Identifying unusual items, overdue items, etc.
- Processing monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts.
- Preparing and checking tax returns and VAT.
- Processing records required by public authorities.
- Training less experienced accountants in the department.
- Responding to more complex technical inquiries of clients and employees.
- Preparing reports for the company’s management or clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Senior Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
27,622 - 57,534 CZK
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
27,134 - 54,972 CZK
Head of Borough Council Department
27,180 - 56,843 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used