Description of job position
- Operating electrical machines, instruments, devices and electricity producing facilities.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical machinery, instruments and devices, external and internal electrical wiring, security, communication and telecommunication equipment, transmitters, receivers, etc.
- Installing distribution infrastructure for building hardware.
- Conducting measurements with electrical and electronic measuring devices and diagnostic technical equipment.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrical Engineering Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
Expert Shop Assistant
19,651 - 50,639 CZK
Electrical Engineering Technician
Electrical & Power Engineering
23,658 - 45,218 CZK
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
24,721 - 46,096 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used