Description of job position
- Diagnosing faults in electronic devices using conventional measuring instruments.
- Drawing up measurement protocols.
- Reading and drawing electronic diagrams.
- Addressing malfunctions by exchanging defective parts with new ones.
- Mounting and debugging electronic components and equipment.
- Updating the internal operating system (firmware).
- Unblocking mobile phones, satellite receivers, etc.
Position Electronics Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
Security & Protection
24,255 - 42,976 CZK
Electrical & Power Engineering
28,969 - 46,923 CZK
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
20,778 - 50,465 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used