Description of job position
- Ensuring and coordinating specialised inspections, tests and repairs of power equipment.
- Drawing up production plans of energy consumption.
- Reviewing the rational use of energy in the company.
- Keeping records of energy consumption of the individual departments of society.
- Running calculations of charges on heat meters, electricity meters, gas meters and water meters.
- Proposing measures aimed at reducing energy consumption.
- Preparing documents for tenders for energy suppliers.
Position Power Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,350 - 21,954 Kč
Head of Borough Council Department
28,249 - 58,887 Kč
Electrical & Power Engineering
29,052 - 56,077 Kč
30,640 - 53,332 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
52,610 - 282,126 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used