Description of job position
- Providing psychological counselling for individuals and/or groups.
- Detecting problems with the help of test batteries.
- Analysing problems and relationships at the working place.
- Taking part in making up work groups and teams.
- Suggesting measures focused on improving the work climate.
- Finding out facts about employees with the help of special tests and questionnaires.
Position Occupational Psychologist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
General Labourer - General labour
13350 - 17753 CZK
Customs Officer - Public Administration, Self-governance
21260 - 41693 CZK
Occupational Psychologist - Human Resources
24885 - 39350 CZK
Car Mechanic - Car Industry
20337 - 38883 CZK
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
72933 - 271455 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used