Description of job position
- Co-operation during the analysis of the customers’ needs.
- Creating functional and technical specifications and participation in the development of products.
- Product testing, supporting, and maintaining the product in operation.
- Completing repairs and changes to a product to match the clients’ requests.
- Analysing problematic areas and the implementation of corrective measures.
- Communication with clients, providing consulting services during system implementation and system customisation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Consultant - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
15,000 - 24,590 Kč
37,856 - 90,152 Kč
38,743 - 85,738 Kč
35,345 - 94,691 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
78,508 - 324,872 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used