Description of job position
- Consulting during the introduction of new information systems.
- Expert support for business partners.
- Participation in creating SW products according to the specific requirements of customers.
- Analysis of weaknesses, imperfections, and errors of the IT solutions provided.
- Testing and checking software.
- Active communication with customers and suppliers.
- Responsibility for reaching set targets.
- Ensuring the implementation of the clients' requirements.
- Co-operation with IT specialists and programmers on drafting possible solutions.
- Training in using new information software.
- Creating quality customer service and technical support.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Software consultant - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
612 - 1,003 Kč
1,356 - 4,395 Kč
1,723 - 4,018 Kč
1,768 - 3,992 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
3,201 - 13,245 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used