Description of job position
- Responsibility for designing, planning, organising and conducting social gatherings and events.
- Communicating with clients regarding the nature and the main idea of organised events.
- Designing and presenting ideas and themes to clients.
- Searching for potential sites to host social gatherings and events.
- Concluding orders and contracts with owners of buildings and external suppliers, negotiating contractual terms and conditions.
- Monitoring the expenditures of the planned budget.
- Checking and coordinating the activities of external suppliers.
- Evaluating the success of conducted gatherings and events, analysing gaps and proposing measures for their elimination.
Position Event Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
14057 - 23501 CZK
28110 - 61173 CZK
30595 - 59570 CZK
Law & Legislation
24101 - 60594 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
63575 - 294750 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used