Description of job position
- Managing, leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Providing legal support, analyses and consulting to the company management.
- Drafting, commenting and editing contracts.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Cooperating with state authorities.
- Representing the company in litigation and administrative proceedings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Head of the Legal Department - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
14,600 - 21,419 Kč
43,325 - 109,075 Kč
Head of the Legal Department
37,347 - 121,055 Kč
Quality Control/ISO Manager
38,420 - 122,680 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
59,654 - 299,187 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used