Description of job position
- Managing financially less demanding small-scale projects.
- Assigning work and coordinating individual project team members.
- Checking compliance with the set budget, deadlines, and quality of the works.
- Communicating with the project sponsor, contractors, subcontractors, ministries, state institutions, etc.
- Ensuring the handing over of the works to the project sponsor.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Junior Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
Product Development Specialist
34,100 - 58,656 CZK
Junior Project Manager
30,700 - 67,150 CZK
Construction & Real Estate
23,351 - 88,795 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used