Description of job position
- Strategy and Vision: Develop and communicate a clear product vision and strategy to the development team, stakeholders, and senior management.
- Product Backlog Management: Create, prioritize, and manage the product backlog, ensuring that it is well-groomed, refined, and ready for development.
- Requirement Gathering: Collaborate with stakeholders, customers, and users to understand their needs and gather requirements, translating them into clear user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Agile Planning and Execution: Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog grooming, and daily stand-ups, ensuring that the team is working efficiently and delivering value in each sprint.
- Release Management: Coordinate and manage the release process, ensuring that product increments are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with development teams, UX/UI designers, quality assurance, and other stakeholders to define and deliver high-quality products that align with business objectives.
- Stakeholder Management: Engage and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, addressing their concerns, gathering feedback, and keeping them informed about the product's progress.
- Product Documentation: Create and maintain product documentation, including user guides, release notes, and other relevant materials to support the product's adoption and usage.
- Market and Competitive Analysis: Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential product enhancements that can give the organization a competitive edge.
- Continuous Improvement: Actively seek feedback from users and stakeholders, monitor product performance and metrics, and identify areas for improvement, driving continuous product enhancements and optimization.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Product owner - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17,300 - 25,637 Kč
51,029 - 131,299 Kč
50,771 - 129,795 Kč
47,445 - 127,862 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
65,354 - 283,479 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,500.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used