Description of job position
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating the security service personnel.
- Planning of weekly shifts.
- Training new employees.
- Finding and proposing trainings and courses for subordinate staff.
- Supervising the security service personnel by means of a chip electronic control system, video recording, etc.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Participating in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Resolving exceptional situations in the workplace.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Security Service Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
14,600 - 21,419 Kč
30,610 - 53,117 Kč
Security Service Manager
21,593 - 67,840 Kč
33,548 - 51,642 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
59,654 - 299,187 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used