Description of job position
- Writing and editing a wide range of corporate articles, documents, speeches, newsletters etc.
- Participating in the development and implementation of an internal communication strategy.
- Providing advice on the adoption and use of internal communication culture.
- Updating the company website and intranet.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of communication.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Internal Communication Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,350 - 23,235 Kč
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
23,577 - 68,867 Kč
Internal Communication Specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
27,596 - 55,313 Kč
27,931 - 59,826 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
54,534 - 277,963 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used