Description of job position
- Collecting opinions, attitudes and preferences of consumers using targeted questionnaires, telephone surveys, etc.
- Processing acquired data and its interpretation in the form of written analyses.
- Proposing recommendations regarding products and/or services, their distribution and prices.
- Cooperating with research agencies and the management of the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Marketing Analyst - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
15,000 - 23,194 Kč
Public Administration, Self-governance
28,231 - 54,400 Kč
Marketing, Advertising, PR
27,229 - 58,256 Kč
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18,336 - 64,178 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
53,358 - 315,664 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used