Description of job position
- Reading technical drawings.
- Calculating the coordinates of the tool.
- Writing the program using G and M codes.
- Drawing and modelling tool path using the CAM program.
- Ensuring the transfer of the program into the CNC machine.
- Setting up the machine by fastening the workpiece and tool.
- Producing components.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
Public Administration, Self-governance
22,084 - 49,806 CZK
25,362 - 45,602 CZK
22,173 - 49,984 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used