Description of job position
- Conducting periodic examinations of patients.
- Instructing patients on proper cleaning of teeth, interdental spaces and oral caries.
- Removing tartar and pigment coating.
- Taking and evaluating X-rays.
- Fluoridating teeth, polishing dentures and dental enamel.
- Providing advice on the prevention of tooth decay and related illnesses.
Position Dental Hygienist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
19,834 - 57,253 CZK
Medicine & Social Care
19,858 - 51,591 CZK
22,781 - 56,509 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used