Description of job position
- Laboratory testing according to standard analytical methods.
- Receiving and accepting samples of biological material.
- Operating diagnostic equipment in the laboratory.
- Evaluating results and detecting changes in the physiological and pathological conditions.
- Preparing medical documentation related to test results.
Position Medical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
19,142 - 36,453 CZK
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
20,736 - 34,679 CZK
16,302 - 40,284 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used