Description of job position
- Preparing, submitting, and implementing registration documents of pharmaceutical products.
- Ensuring the correct translation and comprehensibility of technical texts shown on the packaging and package inserts of medicines.
- Negotiation with the company’s internal clients.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions (National Institute for Drug Control, Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic) and the company's headquarters.
- Preparing, submitting, and detailed processing of requests for the authorisation of clinical trials.
Position Regulatory Affairs Manager - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
43,855 - 81,428 CZK
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Medicine & Social Care
49,175 - 71,993 CZK
Public Administration, Self-governance
34,436 - 98,156 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used