Description of job position
- Developing new and improving existing methods of extracting metals.
- Developing new and improving existing metals and alloys.
- Sampling ores and subjecting them to laboratory analyses.
- Examining the structure of metals and their physical properties.
- Finding a use for steel scrap and lower grade ores.
Position Metallurgy Engineer - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
General Labourer - General labour
13350 - 17753 CZK
Media Planner - Marketing, Advertising, PR
28863 - 44194 CZK
Metallurgy Engineer - Mining, Metallurgy
26869 - 48471 CZK
IT Network Administrator - Information Technology
26008 - 50722 CZK
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
72933 - 271455 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used