Description of job position
- Providing support and specialist guarantee regarding products.
- Communicating with doctors and experts in the field, attending seminars and conferences.
- Providing technical product data to colleagues from the sales and marketing department, and answering their questions.
- Providing specialist retraining to employees who are in charge of sales and marketing of the given product.
- Training new employees in the field of medical knowledge; following continuous specialist trainings.
- Preparing outputs and analyses of products for professional journals.* Maintaining contacts with the media.
- Implementing and reviewing clinical trials of pharmaceutical preparations.* Cooperating with product managers, district managers and the registration manager.
Position Medical Advisor - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,350 - 21,954 Kč
45,917 - 113,300 Kč
47,034 - 113,909 Kč
42,412 - 126,815 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
52,610 - 282,126 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used