Description of job position
- Measuring parts and components in a metrological laboratory.
- Detecting and recording possible deviations detected during the measurement.
- Performing internal and external calibration of measuring equipment.
- Responsibility for recording, storing and issuing instruments.
- Responsibility for the technical condition of measuring instruments and reference standards.
- Maintaining, archiving and reading technical documentation.
Position Metrologist - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis