Description of job position
- Responsibility for the implementation of new products in the company.
- Completing detailed production documentation and working procedures.
- Updating production documentation and working procedures in case of a change in the production process.
- Implementing tools increasing the efficiency of the production process (e.g. Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean, poka-yoke etc.).
- Reducing production costs while maintaining the required level of quality.
- Solving the incurred problems and abnormalities.
- Participating in the selection and deployment of technological equipment on the company premises.
- Estimating the requirements regarding the staff, production time and costs.
- Communicating with other departments in the company.
Position Process Engineer - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff - General labour
14057 - 23501 CZK
Webmaster - Information Technology
22581 - 57065 CZK
Process Engineer - Production
25274 - 53475 CZK
Education Specialist - Human Resources
26105 - 53143 CZK
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
63575 - 294750 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used