Description of job position
- Planning the production process on the basis of received orders, calculating production capacities.
- Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly production plans.
- Ensuring timely supplies of material.
- Adjusting production plans based on stock levels and production capacities.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the production process.
- Monitoring compliance with the production deadlines in accordance with the production plan.
- Proposing measures to optimise the production process.
- Analysing production downtime and bottlenecks in the planning process.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
Position Production Planner - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
Electrical & Power Engineering
26,426 - 51,118 CZK
26,351 - 51,381 CZK
27,431 - 50,114 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used