Description of job position
- Exposing and investigating crimes, misdemeanours and offences.
- Interrogation of eye witnesses and suspects, taking notes.
- Writing statements and other records.
- Issuing, writing, and collecting fines for traffic offences.
- Using specific coercive means to detain suspects/perpetrators while limiting their personal freedom.
- Instructing detained persons of their rights.
- Driving motor vehicles and motorcycles.
- Participating in meetings, lectures, and programmes focused on preventing crime.
Position Police Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
14057 - 23501 CZK
22971 - 55165 CZK
Security & Protection
27499 - 48328 CZK
26550 - 52074 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
63575 - 294750 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used