Description of job position
- Designing and developing nets, applications, platforms and customer solutions.
- Analyzing information about new trends in the area of architecture and design.
- Designing and implementing new technologies and systems.
- Testing technologies, systems and services.
- Assessing the success of technologies after their implementation.
- Creating documentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Telecommunications Network Designer - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
577 - 847 EUR
1,432 - 2,987 EUR
Telecommunications Network Designer
1,294 - 2,862 EUR
1,391 - 2,913 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,358 - 11,827 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used