Description of job position
- Preparing warm, cold, and special dietary needs dishes.
- Responsibility for precise adherence to recipes, quality characteristics, and quantities of ingredients.
- Dividing prepared dishes into individual portions.
- Arranging and decorating dishes just before serving.
- Ensuring the proper use and care for the kitchen equipment and tools.
- Following strict hygienic standards and principles.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
Medicine & Social Care
22,574 - 37,297 CZK
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17,883 - 41,381 CZK
20,430 - 37,825 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used