Description of job position
- Attending a pre-flight safety briefing.
- Welcoming passengers on board the aircraft, directing them to their seats according to the information on their boarding cards, and assisting them with their hand luggage.
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and providing a safety demonstration.
- Preparing, serving, and selling meals and drinks.
- Selling duty-free goods.
- Checking the passengers and crew members regularly.
- Distributing customs forms on international flights and assisting the passengers to fill them in.
- Giving first aid to a limited extent.
- Overseeing that the cleanliness and order on board is maintained.
Position Flight Attendant - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
15,000 - 21,954 Kč
Card Services Clerk
16,757 - 53,925 Kč
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17,158 - 47,891 Kč
Master in Vocational Education
Education, Science & Research
15,877 - 36,573 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
52,610 - 282,126 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used