Description of job position
- Dismantling and remounting of fuel tanks, including the cleaning of storage areas, connecting petrol installations, including the waste pipe and fitting the filler caps.
- Technical maintenance of aircraft when located in the apron, connecting the ground supplies and visual inspection of the exterior and interior of aircrafts.
- Mounting and adjusting aircraft chassis and propellers.
- Pre-flight technical inspections of aircrafts, including the decision on the serviceability of aircrafts.
- Managing the replacement of engines with connecting auxiliary equipment and the entire installation, including the setting when testing the engine.
- Detecting and removing defects and damage to aircraft and to their systems (power steering and load control, landing gears and fuel, hydraulic (using the energy of liquids), air de-icing and altitude systems) and deciding on their serviceability.
- Conducting engine tests of the reactive engines prior to delivering the aircraft for flight, detecting the causes of defects and determining the method of their removal.
Position Aircraft Technician - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
15,000 - 21,954 Kč
Financial Markets Specialist
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
26,691 - 61,223 Kč
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
24,206 - 60,524 Kč
27,143 - 61,405 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
52,610 - 282,126 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used