Description of job position
- Transporting people within urban, suburban, long distance, international and special services.
- Stopping at bus stops in accordance with the current timetable and on request.
- Opening and closing doors when passengers get on/off the bus.
- Operating the electronic till and issuing tickets to passengers.
- Operating the air conditioning, heating and lighting on the bus.
- Recharging smart cards (excluding urban and special services).
- Accepting and dispensing cash from and to the passengers.
- Putting oversized luggage into the luggage compartment of the bus (except urban services).
- Keeping the bus clean and tidy.
Position Bus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,640 - 23,390 CZK
24,386 - 43,644 CZK
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18,893 - 51,841 CZK
Medicine & Social Care
17,415 - 53,839 CZK
Chief Executive Officer
62,287 - 290,709 CZK
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used