Description of job position
- Driving personal and freight vehicles to transport people or goods.
- Fuelling vehicles.
- Changing a flat tyre if needed with the use of a temporary spare tyre.
- Maintaining the interior and exterior of a vehicle in proper condition.
- Announcing any failures and wear and tear of a vehicle to a superior.
- Managing a trip log.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
13,350 - 21,954 Kč
20,991 - 40,258 Kč
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19,978 - 41,783 Kč
Construction & Real Estate
14,802 - 47,993 Kč
Chief Executive Officer
52,610 - 282,126 Kč
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used