Description of job position
- Responsibility for piloting airliners and cargo aircraft.
- Preparing flight plans based on weather forecast and operational information.
- Performing the routine inspection of instrumentation, controls and equipment prior to departure.
- Communicating with the control tower, asking for permission to take off/to land.
- Informing passengers about approaching storms, turbulences and other fluctuations in the weather.
Position Pilot - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
607 - 1,057 USD
2,537 - 6,169 USD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,200 - 8,471 USD
2,233 - 6,844 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,480 - 12,642 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used