Description of job position
- Setting tables, placing silverware, plates, glasses, and placemats.
- Welcoming and seating guests based on the current available capacity.
- Providing advice when customers are selecting meals and beverages.
- Taking orders from customers.
- Serving ordered meals and beverages and occasionally performing the finishing touches for meals at the table.
- Accepting and turning over claims to a responsible staff member.
- Collecting payment and outstanding amounts in local and foreign currencies or via a payment card.
- Removing used silverware, plates, and glasses from tables.
- Taking reservations for tables.
Position Waiter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Petrol Station Attendant
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
Education, Science & Research
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
2,530.00 CZK excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis